Football Scrimmage: $6.00
Football and Basketball: $6.00
All Scrimmages, except for Football: $5.00
All Other Sports & Levels - Varsity, Junior Varsity, Freshman: $5.00
Children 5 and under are admitted free of charge
WCHS All Sport Passes permit admission to every freshman, junior varsity, and varsity regular season home contest for the current school year:
Adult All-Sports Pass (Good for 1 Adult) $60.00
Pit Package: Good only for month of August (Good for 1 WCHS Student-Must present Student ID to use, 4 Pit Tee shirts, 1 lanyard, 10% off all apparel at the WCHS Bookstore) $100.00
Pit Spirit Card All-Sports Pass (Good for 1 WCHS Student-Must present Student ID to use) $40.00
Family All-Sports Pass (Good for Maximum of 5 Family Members. Each member has 1 card) $150.00
Attention Athletic Fans:
At the end of the third quarter at Football and Basketball events, we will discontinue selling tickets and the gates will be closed.
Once the gates are closed, no one will be allowed to enter, with or without a ticket or pass.
Pass Outs are Not Allowed for Students once they have entered the venue.
Battery powered or electronic noisemakers, air horns, compressed air or gas, sirens, whistles, fireworks, or recorded music are prohibited during all contests on Warren Central properties.
We are committed to your safety and enjoyable experience in our stadiums and gymnasiums.
The following items are permitted in our facilities:
*Small clutch purse NO LARGER than 6" x 9 ".
*One clear plastic or vinyl bag that does not exceed 12" (height) x 6" (depth) x 12" (length) or a 1-gallon plastic freezer bag.
*An exception may be made for any items necessary for medical purposes, subject to search.
The following items are prohibited in our facilities:
*Backpacks and sports/duffel bags
*Purses and tote bags
*Diaper bags - parents with infants or toddlers may carry a clear gallon size bag with necessary items for their child
*Coolers, outside foods and drinks
All items are subject to inspection. Thank you for your support and cooperation.
We allow Media to enter free of charge, as long as they display Media Credentials during the entire event AND sign-in at the Media table when they arrive.
We do not allow Scouts or scouting service representatives to enter free of charge, nor do we have a sign-in sheet for college, pro, or high school scouts. All college and pro scouts can be reimbursed by their college or team by purchasing a ticket and turning it in for reimbursement. All high school scouts are allowed in with their MIC or City-County Pass.
1. Show respect for self and others at all times.
2. Show respect for the officials. Good sportsmanship implies the willingness to accept and abide by the decisions of the officials.
3. Know, understand and appreciate the rules of the contest. Good sportsmanship suggests the importance of conforming to the spirit as well as the letter of the rules.
4. Maintain self-control at all times. Prevent the desire to win from overcoming rational behavior.
5. Recognize and appreciate skill in performance regardless of team affiliation.
There are only four roles in every game. You can play. You can coach. You can officiate. Or you can be a fan. But you can only play one role at a time. Fans aren’t coaches. Players aren’t referees. Officials officiate. And coaches coach. Know your role—do your absolute best—and respect the rest.
1. Realize that a ticket is a privilege to observe a contest and support high school activities. It is not a license to verbally assault anyone or act in an outrageous manner.
2. Realize that athletics are part of the educational experience and that its benefits go beyond the final score of the contest.
3. Respect the decisions made by officials and learn the rules of the game to better understand their decisions.
4. Participate in positive cheers and refrain from encouraging those who take away from the spirit of the contest. 5. Respect and support the task of the coaches. 6. Respect opponents as students, and acknowledge them for striving to do their best. 7. Be a parent your child would be proud of! Be a fan, not a fanatic!